TanklockED extendable tank bag for Enduro motorcycles, capacity 25 ltr.
- High tenacity 1200D Polyester W / R and polymer foam shell
- Hypalon inserts
- Removable waterproof inner bag with IP X5 impermeability
- 2 outer pockets with zipper closure
- Front pocket for keys and accessories
- Pocket for Sat-Nav / mobile phone included in the cover
- Print incorporating a reflective motif for increased visibility
- Removable waterproof map / tablet holder made from high-frequency welded Tarpaulin
- Shoulder strap for easy transportation
- Rain cover with transparent window
You need tankbag mounting BF11 to mount this tankbag (does also fit with Keyless Ride).
Tankbag Mounting BF11 only fits for fuel filler caps with 6 screws on the outside!
The TanklockED system enables a tanklock bag to be secured to the specific flange mounted to the fuel cap, using a security lock thus ensuring increased security. The TANKLOCK bag can be attached and detached from the fuel tank without using the key. The key is only used to secure the tanklock bag when the motorcycle is left unattended. The lock type used in the ED System can be matched to the security locks used in top and side-cases, the trolley base and also the tool box by using one of the following lock sets; SL102 / SL103 or SL105.
Attention: If the tank bag is used in combination with a handlebar riser with offset, the view of the navigation device (which is attached to the triple clamp) is severely restricted!