With this strong and durable holder you can attach your smartphone to the tubular handlebars of your motorcycle. The phone is optimally protected against bumps, falls and bad weather. The charging cable can also be connected to the cell phone when it is in the smartphone case, so charging while driving is not a problem. The waterproof, compact mount is made of aluminum and can be mounted on tubular handlebars with a diameter of 12 to 30 mm. The smartphone case has a universal camera window on the back, an automatic internal spacer and offers optimal vibration protection thanks to a silicone insert.
- IPX4 waterproof rating
- Smartphone charging possible during use (chargers or cables not included)
- Shockproof inner silicone
- Smartphone can still be operated in the case
- Complete protection
- Adjustable bracket
- Capable of recording videos and photos while driving
The smartphone case is universally suitable for smartphones up to a size of 5.8 inch (item no. IN-SMARMOR) or 6.5 inch (item no. IN-SMARMORPRO).
Article IN-SMARMOR (5.8 inch):
- Internal dimensions 160 x 80mm without silicone insert
- Internal dimensions 150 x 75mm with silicone insert
Item IN-SMARMORPRO (6.5 inch):
- Internal dimensions 180 x 100mm without silicone insert
- Internal dimensions 170 x 95mm with silicone insert
IMPORTANT: Please take the charging cable of the smartphone out of the socket, when you stop riding the bike - otherwise your battery can discharge! Or use a proper battery charger when you don't ride for a longer time (>14 days).