Battery monitoring with the smartphone - with the intAct Battery-Guard you always keep an eye on your battery.
With the intAct Battery-Guard and the free Apple or Android app, you are now able to check the charge status of your battery quickly and easily, because only in a steady, positive battery state of charge, the full capacity and usability is ensured. The positive battery charge condition also prevents possible early damage or a failure of the battery. After the easy installation to the battery and after downloading of the Android or Apple app, the current voltage value can be retrieved.
The transmitter is suitable for 6 V - 19 V batteries. The range is about 10 meters. The four-colour, tachometer-like display shows the state of charge in dark green (fully charged), light green (partially charged), orange (unloaded) and red (fully discharged). In addition, the voltage value is represented alphanumerically. When dropping below the minimum voltage a reference will be made to recharge the battery as soon as possible. By using the app, the voltage can be monitored, obviously an intAct Battery-Guard has to be installed at each battery.
- Up to 4 vehicles can be monitored
- Monitoring of 6 -19 volts possible
- Easy installation at the battery
- Average power consumption 1.7 mA
- No damage to the transmitter or the battery if polarity is reversed
- Free Download of the App "intAct Battery-Guard" in the App Store or the Google Play Store