BMW F800R 2012-01-04 - Novelties by BMW Motorrad 2012
BMW F800R - Novelties 2012
The BMW F800R
is since its market launch in the year 2009 one of the most famous motorcycle for those, who place
value on sportiness and an easy handling. Furthermore, this model has a low fuel consumption. BMW gives the F 800 R 2011/2012 some visual modifications.
In terms of technique, it remains at the previous benefits, which are estimated at the BMW F800R. Enough drive ensures as before the liquid-cooled parallel twin with four-valve
technology at a capacity of 798 cc. And you do not have to go without the good characteristics in the future, like the fantastic pulling power, low consumption and the
sponaneous response. Further, the engine provides a power of 64 kW/87 bhp at 8000 rpm, with a torque of 86 Nm at 6000 rpm.
The new BMW F 800 R appears with a sporty design, which emphasizes the agility and dynamic of this model additionally. The front side trim sections, which also acts as cooler
protection and the front mudguards, are laquered in the respective colour. To emphasize the sportiness of the motorcycle, the spring of the rear spring was painted red. The
package also includes an, in body colour painted windshield and white turn signals.
You can choose in europe from December 2011/2012 between three colour combinations. The dynamic driver choose Alpine white/Black satin gloss. For those who like it more
conspicuous can choose Magma red/White aluminium metallic matt and a noble touch ensures Mineral silver metallic. So, there is something for every liking!
The highlights of the new BMW F800R:
- agile, sportly and dynamic Naked Bike
- Liquid-cooled parallel twin with a capacity of 798 cc, 4-valve technology, DOHC cam follower valve drive and superb mass balancing
- Output 64 kW/87 bhp at 8000 rpm, torque 86 Nm at 6000 rpm
- maximum driving pleasure on the country roads due to a powerfull pulling power
- Manifold injection with electronic engine control
- Torsionally stiff aluminium frame and dual swing arm
- Dry weight/road-ready weight: 177/199 kg
- Fuel tank positioned under seat for optimum centre of gravity
- powerful High-performance Brembo brake system, optionally with BMW Motorrad ABS
- New: front side trim sections in body colour
- New: Front mudguards in body colour
- New: Spring of rear spring strut laquered in red
- New: Sport windshield in body colour (now as standard)
- New: White turn signals (now as standard)
- New: Colour combinations in Alpine white/Black satin gloss, Magma red/ White aluminium metallic matt and Mineral silver metallic Back to news