The small but powerful diagnostic tool Bike-Scan 100 Professional is a useful tool in every workshop and the perfect companion when traveling. The system covers the complete motorcycle electronics and makes it easier for the user to troubleshoot the motorcycle.
- Service reset (date / distance)
- Date and time setting, e.g. after battery replacement
- Reset the adaptation values for the engine control unit
- Live data
- Read the current kilometres
- Read chassis number
- Valve clearance service reset
- Bleed the ABS pressure modulator (since construction year 2013 with Can-Bus)
- Idle position calibration
- Initialize brake wear indicator
- Windshield calibration
- ESA / SAF calibration
- Stepper adjustment
- Calibration: height sensor, windshield, idle position, foil giver, etc.
- Adjustment of sensors: exhaust flap, interference tube flap, reversing aid, driving encoder, gear box, idling actuator, lambda sensors
- Free updates
- Actuator diagnosis
- TPMS (Tire Pressure Monitoring System) training / programming
Attention: These functions are not available for all models, engine variants and control units!
Supported protocols: KWP2000, DCAN and UDS
- Engine electronics from Motronic 2.4
- Central electronics
- Combination instrument
- Tire pressure control
- ABS - anti-lock brake system since Integral I-ABS (no ABS I or ABS II)
- Theft alarm system
- Radio control section
- Electric hydraulic kickstand
Scope of delivery: Diagnostic device incl. license, 10-pin diagnostic cable, USB cable, manual and case.
The operating instructions are available in German and English.
The device software can be set in German, English, French, Spanish and Italian.
The error codes are available in German, English and Italian.
How to change the language of the device from German to English
Attention: Once the device has been put into operation, it is excluded from being returned!
Fits for motorcycle models until construction year 2016 (round plug).
ATTENTION: For BMW motorcycle models since construction year 2017 with EU4 (OBD II, angular plug) you need an adapter cable (part number 1494) in order to connect the diagnostic tool with the motorcycle!